Gaming4Life Call of Duty Charity Tournament 2019
Supported by ESL Platform
Get involved in an initiative to bring Australia’s best Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 players together to raise funds
for Sony Foundation's youth cancer initiative, ‘You Can’.
Total prize pool value of over $40,000 including;
hardware and games from PlayStation, Activision and Sony Electronics, exclusive tournament merch,
five weekend tickets to the Melbourne Esports Open™ this August, and an ESL Merchandise packages.
MAJOR PRIZE FOR HIGHEST FUNDRAISER
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend
including return flights (Syd-Miami) and accommodation for all five team members.
10 June | REGISTRATION OPEN
19 June - 28 June | QUALIFYING ROUND
6 JULY | FINALS (broadcast live on twitch.tv/esl)
Daily Cups on ESL Play attribute to a points leaderboard
Top 7 teams by points (that have raised their minimum $250 for charity) will qualify for the live-streamed final on July 6th.
The highest fundraising team will be directly invited as the final team to compete in the 8 team grand final.
PRIZES FOR FUNDRAISERS AND DONORS INCLUDE
Highest Fundraising Team (End of Final on July 6)
- 5x tickets to Call of Duty World League Final in Miami July 19-21, 2019
- 5x economy return airfares (Syd - Miami)
- 3x nights in shared accommodation for 5 people
T&C’s: Player’s must be eligible to travel to the USA between 17 July 2019 – 23 July 2019. Player’s must be 18 years of age, or have a guardian travel with them at their own expense. Flights will be Sydney – Miami return only.
ALSO... Highest Fundraising Team (End of qualifying rounds June 28)
- Automatic place in the FINALS broadcast on twitch.tv/esl on July 6
1st Place Tournament Team (5 players)
- 5x Razor Raiju Ultimate Controllers (value $350 each)
- 5x Sony Packs including; PS4 Pro console, Sony Wireless Headphones, Spiderman PS4 Game, PS Virtual Reality Headset (valued over $1800 each)
- 5x limited Edition COD Merch Packs (COD Hat, T-shirt, art Card)
2nd Place Tournament Team (5 players)
- 5 x ESL merch packs valued at $200AUD each
- 5x PS4 Wireless Headsets valued at $179.95 each
- 5x PS Classic consoles valued at $45.95 each
TEAMS UNLOCK PRIZES WHEN FUNDRAISING MILESTONES HIT
- Raise $250–each player gets limited edition COD G4L Tournament 2019 t-shirt
- Raise $500–limited edition merch item (Mug, Dog tags, pin) AND entry in chance to win 1 of 10 COD Packs (Black Ops Season pass + New Era COD Hat Worn by James Harden)
- Raise $1000–each player gets Limited edition COD G4L Tournament cap + each player has the chance to win a Sony Prize Pack (PS Classic, PS DS4 Controller, PS VR)
- Raise $1500 – each player goes in the draw to win the LIMITED EDITION MONEY CANT BUY COD Mystery Box prize which includes; Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 game, Collectible Zombies Mystery Box, Zombies heroes figpins™, 10th anniversary zombies puzzle, Dark horse zombies comic issue #1, Zombies lithographs –popsocket™ , Collectible steelbook™, Limited edition specialist icon patches additional bonus content
**Teams must raise a minimum of $250 to qualify to the final round
DONORS CAN ALSO WIN!
- Donate $50 - you get a limited edition G4L COD t-shirt
- Donate $50 - you could win a PS4 Pro + Spiderman Pack
- Donate $10 or more - and you could win 1 of 10 Limited Edition Merch Packs including (COD Hat, T-shirt, art Card, Black Ops Pass)
- Donate $10 or more - you could win 1 of 10 Prize packs (COD Cap, art card, Black Ops pass, Sony speaker, Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones)